If you are looking to do BSNL bill payment, BSNL prepaid recharge or want to find BSNL offers, then you are at right place.
Today I will guide you how to do BSNL recharge, BSNL online payment, BSNL bill payment and also, I will share you the link of the website where you can find the latest BSNL offers on recharges/bill payment.
BSNL bill payment
A user can pay BSNL bill via two methods.
First is offline and second is online.
Offline method: BSNL users can pay their bill at any of the nearby BSNL offices by Demand draft/Cheque as well as through cash. Please note- (Cheque and demand drafts should be in favor of Accounts Officer (Cash) “of the concerned SSA)
One more method is available to pay by the usage of ATPM (Any Time Payment machine) which is installed in the Customer Care centers.
Online method: For this method, the customer must have any bank debit card/credit card or access to internet banking.
- The user must visit the BSNL website i.e. http://www.bsnl.co.in. After opening the website, you will find the option of “Landline/Broadband Bills“ after the main banner.
- Just click on Landline/Broadband Bills and you will be redirected to the next page where user have to fill some information like phone number, email id, contact number and a simple captcha.
- After filling, simply click on the submit button and you will find the information about the bill amount, account no, invoice-no, invoice date, contact details, attached to the related phone no.
- Just click on the pay now button and pay the bill via an online payment method (debit card/credit card/net banking etc).
BSNL prepaid recharge:
- Just enter your mobile no in the recharge section, Select the operator, circle (Haryana/Punjab/Delhi etc.)
- Enter the amount and pay online via wallet/debit card/net banking
I hope that now you come to know that How to do BSNL bill payment online and BSNL prepaid recharge.